Highway Care encourages visitors to try the Barrier Transfer Machine (BTM) at this year’s Highways SIB (Seeing is Believing).
Highway Care invite you to roll up your sleeves, jump into our Barrier Transfer Machine (BTM) and try out for yourself how quick it is to move a positive barrier from one lane to another with the QuickChange Moveable Barrier in our Road Zipper Experience.
They will demonstrate a range temporary and permanent safety products to include:
• The BarrierGuard 800 – N2 W2 Very Low Deflecting Portable Steel Barrier
• TAU Tube Family – Shortest 110km/h Redirective Crash Cushion
• X-Tension – 110km/h Fully Redirective P4 End Terminals
• Tertu TimberRail – Steel Backed Timber Guardrail
• S-A-B Barrier Gate – N2 H2 Emergency Access Gate
• Impact Protector 70 – 110km/h Vehicle Mounted Crash Cushion
Visit them on Stand 60 and be sure to register for the Roadworker Safety interactive showpiece featuring Highway Care, WJ and Highways England.